PENSIERI DI FORMICHE

Sono un Cantastorie pigro e qui si raccontano storie.
Storie false. Storie in cui non credo.
Storie, e se ci vedi di più stai sbagliando.

lunedì 18 maggio 2009

so, I lit a fire...


Norwegian Wood (This Bird has Flown) - The Beatles

I once had a girl
or should I say
she once had me

She showed me her room
isn't it good?
Norwegian wood


She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere
But I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair


I sat on a rug
biding my time
drinking her wine

We talked until two
and then she said
it's time for bed


She told me she worked in the morning and started to laugh
I told her I didn't and crawled off to sleep in the bath


And when I awoke
I was alone
this bird had flown


So I lit a fire
isn't it good?
Norwegian wood...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Sentitevi liberi di non ledere la libertà altrui...